• Save the date-Family fun picnic at the church house, Sunday, July 30th at 4pm.
• Nursery: Ladies, please consider serving in our nursery during a Sunday service. Seeking ladies who have already raised their children and would like to serve our young moms who need to be in worship. Please contact Amanda Dean.
• Senior Sisters meet monthly on the 3rd Thursday, 10-11:30am
• Senior Sisters exercise class meets Mondays at the church, 10-11:30am
• Monthly lunch 1st Thursday of the month at Timbers Edge Clubhouse at 11
• Visit to the U.S. Veterans Memorial Museum July 18 (more to follow on this later in a separate email).
• Senior Fellows will have breakfast at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, July 11. Our Summer Book Study, We Cannot be Silent by Albert Mohler, meets every other Wednesday from June 21 to August 16.
• Reformation Cup Golf Tournament – The annual men’s golf tournament between Huntsville area churches will be on Friday, August 25th at RTJ Hampton Cove. Please contact Ben Calvert for registration and details.
CPC Ice Cream Social – Sunday, August 27. CPC will showcase CREATIONS by members of our church. If you are the creator of art of any type (e.g. pottery, sewing, paper crafts, writing, photography, quilting, poetry, flower arranging, woodworking), you are invited to display your talents in the CPC Fellowship Room during the Ice Cream Social. There will be a sign-up sheet in the narthex. For more information contact Nancy Haukohl or Christina Bagdazian.
Career Ministry – Bible study & fellowship meets at the home of Jim and Sharon Daughtry, Sundays at 5:30 PM. See christpreshamptoncove.org for detailed news and upcoming events.
PRAYER REQUESTS Healing – Please pray for the health of the following individuals: Collins Bailey, Perry Calvert, Bill Cowley, Elizabeth Holton, Steve Terry and Kristy York
Expecting – Please pray for the Paseurs due in August, the Prinzingers, Lancasters, Elliotts and Joe and Jennifer Calvert, all expecting in October and the Tomlinsons due in November.
Ministries: Please pray for the following missionaries and ministries:
• Seth and Jessica Lewis (Ireland)
• Steve and Rita Williams (New Zealand)
• Noah and Karleigh Stephens (Thailand)
• Vinnie and Molly Athey (RUF at UAH)
• Marcus and Jessica Nobles (RUF at Alabama A&M)
• Ken and Angie Burnett (FCA)
• Franky and Alaina Garcia (church plant in Canada)
• Dieter and Marty Paulson (church plant in Scottsboro, AL)
• Gannon Miles (seminary student)
• The Huntsville Pregnancy Resource Center